About The GardenMakers
We commenced operations in early 1980. The business has progressed from principally residential landscape works to incorporate all types of projects within the broad scope of the landscape and public domain field.
Our Business philosophy is to:
- Interpret and meet our client’s needs
- Maintain integrity and ethics in our relationships
- Strive for excellence in performance of our work
- Bring alternatives and innovations to our projects
- Achieve environmentally sustainable solutions
- Share our experience and knowledge with our business partners
- Continually improve our skill and performance
We also maintain a long-term commitment to apprentice training including eleven NSW landscape apprentice of the year awards over the last 40 years. This is our commitment to maintaining continuity of expertise to ensure we can meet our clients needs now and into the future.
Knowledge and skills count in delivering landscape works and our track record demonstrates this. The success of our business as with all companies is based on our staff who share a wide range of skills across disciplines in the landscape and related fields together with a commitment to excellence and client satisfaction.
We have developed and maintained our 3rd party accredited WHS system since the early 2000’s and … now maintain an Integrated Management system incorporating WHS , Environmental and Quality accreditations.
We now maintain an integrated management system incorporating, WHS, environmental and quality management with external accreditation.